Emerson Electrical are committed to ensuring the quality of our services is of an impeccable standard and also delivered on time and within budget with customer satisfaction being our main priority.
Emerson Electrical hold the safety of their employees, other contractors, visitors and the public of equal importance.
The company are committed to promoting sustainable technologies i.e. Solar Powered Lighting.
Emerson Electrical provide Electrical Services in the following sectors:
Sports and Leisure
At Emerson Electrical we believe that our employees are our greatest resource and we encourage all employees in their continuous professional development. Recent courses completed include NEBOSH, CSR, CSR Gold, First Aid at Work / Appointed Persons, Mobile Elevated Working Platforms.
Emerson Electrical are committed to ensuring, as far as is reasonable practicable, the health and safety of its employees, visitors and members of the public who may be affected by what we do.
Emerson Electrical aim to promote an efficient and progressive safety culture within the Company by consulting and involving employees at all levels.
We agree to adhere to relevant health and safety legislation pertinent to wherever the work is undertaken.
Under The Health and Safety at Work Order 1978 – Northern Ireland
We shall provide, so far as is reasonably practicable.
• Safe and Healthy working conditions
• A safe place of work
• Safe systems of Work
• Appropriate information, instruction, training and supervision
• Suitable PPE and safe work equipment with supervision of their use
Emerson Electrical recognise our impact on the local and global environment and thus confirm our commitment to continuous environmental monitoring and, where possible, improvement.
Emerson Electrical will:
• Comply with all legal requirements, prevent pollution and aim to improve performance beyond the legal limit
• Continually improve our environmental performance within all aspects of our operations
• Respond to the environmental stipulations of clients and suppliers
• Continuously monitor and endeavor to reduce waste generated on and off site
• Training employees regarding environmental and emergency procedures
• To monitor and minimise energy waste where practicable